Monday, March 22, 2010

Soooo Busssyyyyyy!


We had the craziest busiest week ever!! I am glad it is finally over, and it makes me tired blogging about it.  We did take time to have fun a play a little though.
The boys had so much fun with this diaper box, it makes me wonder why we spend tons of money on toys.
Bee had 3 concerts this week for Honors Choir.  She is the back row, 7th to the right starting on the left.  They had a competition between other elementary schools, and they got first place!! Good job!
We had 3 dentist appointments and 1 orthodontist appoint this week - I had to reschedule Martin's dentist appointment because I just couldn't fit everything in.  This was Lemur's first dentist appointment.  He watched Bee and Monkey, and when the higenist said, "ok, it's your turn," Lemur hopped up in the chair and sat there with his mouth wide open.  She still had to wipe everything down, get new instruments and put a bib on him before she was ready to start.  The whole time he sat there with his mouth open.  He let her do everything including cleaning his teeth, flossing, and the flouride treatment.  She couldn't believe how good he was.  If you see Lemur, ask him what he did at the dentist, and he'll show you. 
Monkey had 2 wrestling tournaments this week.  They are at high schools around the valley and go from 5:00 to 7:30 or so.  He had a great time wrestling, but I'm glad it is over!
We also had a Trek meeting on Wednesday night.  I got up at 4:00 all week to get my work done.  Spring has sprung and I spent a lot of time outside in my raspberry patch.  They were growing in clusters, so I transplanted them into 3 rows and dug ditches to water them.  I hope they all survive the transplant.  I also had a friend show me how to cut back my grapevine and train it to go along the fence.  Still need to build an arbor.  Thursday night I had Choir Rehearsal - only 1 left, then dress rehearsal and then the Cantata on April 2 at the Jewett Auditorium.  It is finally coming together and starting to sound... wow!!!  If you can come and listen to it on April 2, 2010, please do!!  It is going to be awesome.  This coming week doesn't look quite as bad as far as so many things to do - just Pinewood Derby on Tuesday.  I am looking forward to spring break in a week!

No comments: