I am finally posting new work ideas! This is just color matching. I will rotate the colors daily.
From the game - Blockhead. Just stacking the blocks, it's great fine motor skill practice!
Spooning work: These are tiny square beads with the alphabet on them, $ store item.
I made this matching work from some random rocks and sticks we had laying around. Lemur loves this work! Lots of different textures to experience.
I wasn't sure if Lemur was ready to sort colors, but he is, he did great at it and loves it. There are green, orange and blue rocks in the small bowl, and he sorts them into the green, orange and blue large bowls. He practices saying the colors.
A left-to-right transfer work. Yes, that is a cat dish. :) Just found the cute little scoop at the $1 store. I used maccaroni, which Lemur saw and said, "yay me!" and started to eat it. He did do the work while he was eating though!
This is tube pasta and pipe cleaners. A GREAT fine motor skills work.
sorry, put this one in twice.
Cutting work: For brand new cutters and to help young children have success, cut strips of construction paper about 1 inch wide. This allows for success with one snip of the scissors. It is great to teach the open-close how-to of using scissors and letting them experience, "I did it!" without having to cut out a whole shape or picture.















No comments:
Post a Comment