I love these pictures of Martin cuddling with Lemur and Yak during Scripture Study.
Monkey has been participating in a wrestling program that the High School Wrestlers put on. He has had several practices and then tournaments every Thursday. He has really loved it and it's been fun watching him get out on the mat and be a boy!!! Speaking of Monkey - I caught him dancing with the broom on Saturday as he was cleaning off the patio. He had scrubbed down the BBQ grill and was pushing the water off the patio -- I thought it was pretty cute. Wish I would have had the video camera out!
I was just laying on the couch one Sunday morning and the little boys were playing so cute together. Love those lazy mornings!
Yak is on the move!! He has started crawling and our house is back to the ram-shackle state of destruction all the time. He sure is cute though!! We have to put the train set up down stairs now so he doesn't destroy in in a matter of seconds. Time to put up the gate on the stairs!!












1 comment:
yeah! good job Yak! It's always kind of mixed emotions when they start to crawl. Your happy that they are developing and growing so well, yet a little wary of the consequences.
Post a Comment