Monday, March 1, 2010

Just give me somthin' to Blog about...

We have been crazy busy lately, but nothing very exciting has been happening.  I did capture this beautiful sunrise the other morning, but that was about the highlight of the week.  Wish sunrises looked as good in a picture as they do in real life!  I love those "good morning hugs" from Heavenly Father.
Not sure who took these pictures, but here's our Lemur...
Monkey has had a horrible cough, so I kept him home from school today to go see Dr. Miller.  Yak is going too as he woke up at 2:00 a.m. with a really barky cough and pretty labored breathing.  I think maybe I transcribe too many little guys with RSV and it's worrying me that maybe he has it. I'm sure he's fine, but better to be safe than sorry. Anyway, so Monkey and Lemur have been making "cozy beds" as Lemur said, on the living room floor.  They also watched 101 Dalmations and read stories.

So other stuff we've been doing that didn't get photographed:
*   Hunter took apart the stove pipe in the house and installed new pipe - the old was leaking horribly... ask the Fox Family about that.  So he started a fire last night and... now it looks like there is a plugged spot in the chimney somewhere, so now we get to get a chimney brush and do that.  I have missed having a fire the past week, but am thankful we had a tank full of oil for the furnace.  It's the first time we have used the furnace all winter.
*  Hunter, Steelhead and Martin heled a lady move Saturday afternoon.
*  Chamealon came Thursday afternoon and stayed until Saturday and we loved having her here.  She is going to be in an Easter Cantata with me, we are so excited about it!  She is working on the landscape plans for some friends of ours.
*  We spent a lot of time outside this weekend playing and doing a little yard work - it was beautiful weather!  We planted 2 nectarine trees and a combo apple tree; gala, yellow delicious, honey crisp and fuji.  Hope they survive!
*  Stake Conference this weekend - Saturday night session is always good (because no kids to wrestle?)
*  Monkey started Wrestling - it's only 5 weeks long and so far he loves it.  Hopefully we can get him over his cough so he doesn't die hacking.
*  Piano lessons, homework, shopping, working, cleaning, laundry, cooking... all the exciting parts of life.

1 comment:

David and Esther said...

Oh, I'm so sorry the boys have been feeling yucky. It was so much fun coming to visit you! I hope we can do it again soon.