Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ramdom Cuteness


Nice stack of boxes hu? We are getting lots of packing done. We took a few loads over to the new house on Saturday (2-7-09). I was glad to have them out of my living room!

Martin and Lemur chillin' - I think they were having a snack.

It's nice to settle down with a good book.


Lemur is so funny - when I take his shoes and socks off, he likes to smell his feet. Wait until he gets Steelhead's age - I promise, he will NOT want to sniff his feet!



Lemur had fun looking at himself in the mirrors - just one of those baby moments when they start to recognize themselves in the mirror.

1 comment:

David and Esther said...

hey, I still smell my toes when I take my shoes off and they smell like roses. Sawyer is a super cutie! give him a big smooch for me.