Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bathroom Art

I forgot to post this when it happened back in December and it's a pretty funny story:

So when we celebrated Porcupine's baptism, some family came over, including the Fish family. The critters were running around playing and having a good old time. I went into the critters bathroom to do something and noticed a picture on the bathroom door of... ME! My critters have been really good about not drawing on walls, so I was pretty sure it wasn't one of them - although nothing surprises me at this point in the game. When I saw Bass (7 years old) I asked him, "hey, did you draw this?" He had a very proud smile on his face when he nodded his head and said, "YES!" It then dawned on him.... ooops, that was a big mistake. I told him it was a very nice drawing, and I'd love to have one on paper, but could he please not draw in my bathroom door again. I then offered him a Clorox wipe and he wiped the door off. I had to force myself not to laugh. It was just too cute. Of course his mother was upset that he had drawn on my bathroom door in MARKER! But I told her, she had to admit, she has a budding artist on her hands. I'm glad I got a picture of it... I think it is a flattering picture of moi... I like how skinny I am!

1 comment:

David and Esther said...

Wow! that was a good portrait. I'd say it's the spitt'in image of you. I can't remember who the bass family is.