Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Monkey gets his Wolf Badge

My mother's necklace.
Our first Pack Meeting in our new/old ward and Monkey got his Wolf badge. He and his friend both received the Wolf badge and had to "chug wolf blood" and then howl to join the pack. Below Monkey is putting the mother's pin on me. My friend gave me a scouters necklace ribbon thing that I love (especially after Monkey got his Bobcat badge and tried to pin it on me like I was a bulletin board). It is a necklace that has the boy scout colors on one side and the cub scout colors on the otherside. As the boys get their awards, and I get my mother's pins, they can pin them to my necklace and I have a nice collection of all of my boys pins.




1 comment:

David and Esther said...

congratulations bud! I'm proud of you. Proud of Mom too. It takes just as much work from the parents to help get badges.