Well, one picture, anyway. This is Steelhead and Monkey's bedroom. They are getting a new window where the cardboard is. Don't you love the back wall? They had glued carpet to part of it. We are going to scrape it down, and then Mama and Papa bear are going to sheet rock it for us this weekend. I think we are going to have to get new carpet too - when the guy was there this morning cutting the cement, there was muddy brown water running down the wall onto the carpet. There wasn't a ton, but I'm sure it's going to make a mess. We'll go back tomorrow to find a big hole in the wall here and in Martin and Porcupine's room. (Forgot to take pictures of that). Hopefully tomorrow Hunter can install the new windows and window wells. Monday, February 9, 2009
More "Before" Pictures
Well, one picture, anyway. This is Steelhead and Monkey's bedroom. They are getting a new window where the cardboard is. Don't you love the back wall? They had glued carpet to part of it. We are going to scrape it down, and then Mama and Papa bear are going to sheet rock it for us this weekend. I think we are going to have to get new carpet too - when the guy was there this morning cutting the cement, there was muddy brown water running down the wall onto the carpet. There wasn't a ton, but I'm sure it's going to make a mess. We'll go back tomorrow to find a big hole in the wall here and in Martin and Porcupine's room. (Forgot to take pictures of that). Hopefully tomorrow Hunter can install the new windows and window wells.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How exciting for you guys. I'm so glad you finally found a house. Looks like lots of work to be done, but then it will really be YOUR house. I hop ewe get back up there one day soon to see it ourselves. Take care, Luv ya!
Post a Comment