
We babysat the
Ppur kids while their parents went to the Temple. We had a nutritious ? dinner and then headed to our Ward Christmas Program/Party. It was a really nice evening with about 15 musical numbers performed - all really nice Christmas music. Our family sang "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas/
Pinecones and Holly Berries" with another family. Hunter met us there with the K Critters and they sang with us as well. (in case you were wondering, no, Hunter did not sing with us :) ) He did say we did great though! It was a fun song to sing. THEN...

It was time for dessert! My friend who was in charge, said she spent $500.00 at Costco on Christmas goodies, and boy were they good!

It wasn't three minutes into it and Lemur spilled a cup of hot chocolate all over himself. Glad it wasn't too hot! I was also glad we had a change of clothes in the diaper bag!

Monkey and Porcupine getting sick on dessert.
2 comments:
Okay, that cinched the deal. I'm moving to your ward. Those are some tasty looking eats. I'm slobbering all over myself just looking at them. I gotta go bake a cake now, and maybe some cookies, and then I think I'll do some pies and candy and...........
I don't think I've ever been in a ward that spent even close to $500 on a Christmas party (and yes, the parties all were pretty lame :))
Post a Comment