Thursday, December 11, 2008

Remembering 2005's Tree Getting Experience

I was reminiscing when I was writing a post about this years Christmas tree and though back to 2005 when we had a really great story about getting our Christmas tree. I wrote the whole story, then couldn't add more pictures, and couldn't figure out how to copy and past the text in a different post... so I the story is in the next post, and here are the pictures. Man, the critters have grown a lot in the past 3 years!
Left to right: Steelhead, Martin, Bee and Penguin
Everyone took a turn choppin' it down. (Penguin)

Here's the perfect tree... a little big, but nice and full and shapely. (Porcupine and Monkey)


Loaded on, (tied with yarn and boot strings) and ready (?) to go.



After the ooops... tying it on with real rope this time.




There's the tree, snug right up against the wall and tied to the curtain rods with fishin' line. Can you believe how much the critters have changed in 3 years?!

No comments: