My
Sil had "one of those days" earlier this week, and here is mine. I didn't get pictures of Lemur and I sitting in
LesSchwab for almost 3 hours today while we were in to get a simple
alignment (which I had a gift certificate for) and it turned into also getting new tie rod ends - so, Merry Christmas to the van $300.00 is more than we'll spend on each critter, that's for sure. Lemur was really good at the tire store, in fact, he was probably in Heaven as he seems to love tires and rims, and always goes to them on peoples rigs. He also loves popcorn, and he had plenty of that. We did walk across the street to Coral West and a Thrift Store and
browsed for a while (and got a VCR for $5 - yes, it works, because ours broke, and I didn't want to buy a new one, but we have lots of great Christmas movies on video tape) anyway, then we went to
McDonalds and hung out a while, and spilled chocolate milk everywhere. When we finally did get to go home, Lemur was ready for a long nap.

As soon as Lemur woke up from a nap, I went back to working and he...
yah, pulled the tree over. Of course the first thing I did was grab the camera, I mean check to make sure he was okay. From the look on his face, it scared him pretty bad, maybe he'll leave it alone from now on.
Yah, right.

Lots of broken ornaments,

including my dear, dear star that I love so much. (loved)

I guess now he can take the ornaments off the top of the tree... maybe that was his alterrior motive?

After we got the tree up, we still had a big mess to clean up. There were broken balls all the way across the living room.
So that's my day so far, and this happened at 2:00... the other critters aren't even home from school yet. It's gonna get better, right?
1 comment:
Pull out the fishing line, your gonna need it again...... To tie up the little critter so that he doesn't break anything else. Just kidding. That makes for a rough time. Thank goodness glass balls are cheap (hopefully none of the antique ones that you inherited were among the broken ones.) especially at after christmas sales. Good luck with the rest of the weekend.
Post a Comment