Two of the critters had their concert on Tuesday night. Here is Bee and one of her friends. The Music teacher did "Christmas Around the World" this year and everyone sang or played songs from different countries. It was a true Christmas concert with religious songs and fun ones. The music teacher is really, really good. The concert was one hour long, great songs, great dancing and a sing-along at the end.
Martin's Intermediate Band
Martin and his buddy - who is moving to Oregon in January :(
Bee played the recorder (Jolly Old St. Nicholas - the only song I've heard played by recorders at a Christmas Concert!!!) She did great though!
Bee singing with the choir - they did a song from Mexico, it was original, cute and sassy! Their music teacher does great choreography.
At the end, the whole school came out and sang one last song about Christmas in America that was very cute. I didn't get a picture of the kindergartners dancing which was the highlight of the concert (including one dress that the little girl kept pulling up over her head)
No Christmas concert is complete without an appearance of Santa - who I think went on a major diet this year, don't you? :) He was dancing to some of the sing along songs and his belt came off... I think he about lost the rest of his belly! If only dieting were that easy (I never wear a belt, so I should be as skinny as a pencil!)It was a great concert and the kids did a super duper job.
No comments:
Post a Comment