Thursday, December 11, 2008

Porcupine got Baptized!


We had a crazy day on Saturday December 6, but we slowed down and had a really nice evening when Porcupine got baptized. He looked so grown up, we can't believe he is 8 and are so glad he chose to be baptized. Mama and Papa Bear were there, as well as Tortoise and Hare, and the Fish Family. (the only reason I have these pictures is because Salmon took the pictures for me - the rest of the evening I was making dinner, cleaning up dinner, getting dessert ready, and cleaning up dessert and I forgot to take pictures of everyone at the house... I need a wife! :) ) Anyway, it was a really nice evening and we really appreciate everyone coming. Dinner was so good - spiral sliced ham, funeral potatoes, green salad (which the girls made) and corn. After the baptism, we had build-your-own trifle (chocolate or vanilla cup cakes, pudding, cool whip and cherry pie filling), lemon cheese cake and fudge.



1 comment:

Tami said...

Congrats on the baptism, and if you figure out where to get a wife, let me know, I need one too!!