
Oh ya, the guys did some shooting Thursday afternoon. Cheetah had Martin take pictures for him so he could send them to his girlfriend - Martin did what he was told and took pictures of Cheetah... no one else. Sorry, Mustang, Hunter, Martin and Mr. Fox were shooting too. I won't post a picture of their targets because they might be disturbing - Mustang had an old Christmas decoration that they shot at...
yah, Santa got all shot up.

Thanksgiving evening, I took Lemur outside to see what the guys were up to. Lemur took off after a while and went for a walk all by himself. He meandered around the barns, the old pump house, then walked up the hill to the fence, came back down a ways, sat down and played in the dirt, then kept walking down through the sage brush. Hunter went and got him after a while and they went back up to the top of the hill to check things out. It's a nice view from up there.
1 comment:
I love that picture of Hunter and Lemure. What a classic Father and Son
Post a Comment