Please don't look at
Steelhead's cake too closely... I was in a hurry, and it shows. He wanted a German Chocolate cake with coconut frosting. I made two round cakes, made a cream cheese frosting filling and put it together and frosted it before we went to church. We came home from church and Bee took a peek at it... it had totally fallen apart. I had done this one other time - put the wrong sides of the cake together. Maybe it'll be another 10 years before I forget again. The cake sure was yummy, even though it looked like an erupted volcano!

Steelheads birthday was October 27, but we celebrated a little late - lots of October birthdays to celebrate. We can't believe we have a teenager in the house, and in a few more months we'll have TWO!!! (don't tell anyone, but
Steelhead shaved the other day and he looks real handsome!!)
1 comment:
Wow! Steelhead has sure grown up! He's a big and tall handsome boy. Luke is catching right up to him too!
Post a Comment