I don't know why I have had such a hard time doing a post on the blog lately. I think it's because I spend so much time on the computer, that when I'm done with work for the day I am so SICK of being on the computer that I can't stand to sit there another minute... even to post a blog. Sorry. I am going to try and do better so I don't have 15 blogs at once. I know I love looking at all of your blogs and seeing what you have been up too. I admire those who post daily or several times a week. All I can say is... I'll try to do better... No promises though. Have fun... I just posted a ton of pictures and stories.
2 comments:
Well it looks like you are having a grand time being a FAMILY! Thanks for showing all the photos!
Thanks for posting and puting so many pictures on and writing so much about what you are doing. that's what I love about blogs is that you can talk to people on the phone but with a blog you get more of a complete idea of what your life is really about. I just hope I can find enough things to write about. You make everything sound so interesting.
Post a Comment