Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Saturday is a busy day... too busy to take pictures!


Monkey and Porcupine spend a lot of time outside playing soccer. It is great exercise for them and they love playing together. It's pretty interesting watching them play together - they come up with some very creative rules. :)






We actually had a great day on Saturday. It was pretty cool outside, but we still did some clean up. Some nut job decided to put these little white rocks all they way around the house as a weed guard or something. Well, they are a pain! I have no idea how they continue to get out of the border and into the grass, but they do... all the time. No one else around the farm knows how it happens either. So... that's what the critters are doing here.... picking up little white rocks and putting them back where they go.
What else did we do this weekend? Can't really remember. Oh, ya. Steelhead and Martin had the Scouting for Food drive on Saturday morning. I drove them around a few streets in our area and we collected over 115 pounds of food. Pretty good. Their favorite part was riding around in the trunk of the van with the trunk open. We came home for hot chocolate and watched Indiana Jones 4 - it was pretty good, and I'm not much of a action movie kind of person. I scrapbooked while I watched the movie and got a lot done. I have completed 15 albums from 1992 until 2003 - I'm about done with those 11 years - that was a big project and I'm glad it's almost done.
Hunter bought a couple of pistols on Saturday so we had to go shoot them. That was pretty fun, but it was cold.
Martin, Bee and Monkey went to Disney on Ice Saturday evening with their Grandpa Toad and had a fun night doing that. The rest of us watched Ella Enchanted (and I scrapbooked some more) and Hunter and Steelhead cleaned the guns.
Sunday's are always crazy with church, choir and dinner and getting kids back where they need to be. I did sneak in a 30 min nap though - and Hunter and Lemur got a good 2 hour nap. Lemur has a hard time napping when his Daddy is home. I think he's afraid he is going to miss out on something, or maybe that Daddy's going to leave if he goes to sleep. So, Sunday Hunter just took a nap with him - then they were both happy!

No comments: