Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sleep Over with just us


Thursday night, the last night all the critters would be together for the summer, they had a sleep over in the family room. When I told Hunter the critters were having a sleep over, he groaned and rolled his eyes... then I told him... with just us! He was happy about that. (He's not much on lots of kids and/or noise - now you are supposed to laugh because we have both). Anyway, so the critters got out pads and blankets and popcorn and candy and they chose movies and tried to stay up all night. They went down after scriptures at 9:00 and Steelhead was asleep by 9:10. Everyone else stayed up watching 3 movies. Penguin said she and Bee made it the longest until 1:00 a.m. I am SO GLAD the critters get along, like each other and want to do things together.

No comments: