
After Hunter and Zookeeper both worked on Saturday morning, then Zookeeper, Penguin and Yak went to a baby shower, we headed up to the mountains to pick Huckleberries. We hit the jackpot and we're not telling anyone where it is... it's a secret!
Shhhhhhh.

Porcupine did a great job picking huckleberries. I think he picked more huckleberries in a couple of hours than he picked strawberries all summer long!!
Humm... now that I know he's a fast picker, he gets to be fast at home too! :)

Zookeeper found a nice log to sit on and the berries were so thick I didn't have to move for a long time.

Hunter LOVES Huckleberries!

This is the last time Lemur will wear his cowboy boots up in the mountains. They were super slippery and he could hardly stand up. When we were at the Fish Family's Pond later that evening, Lemur kept telling Aunt Sea Lion all about him falling down and hurting his side on a log.
1 comment:
You guys are always having so much fun! I love picking berries/fruit. I wish I could come and infiltrate your super secret berry picking place.
Post a Comment