Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Look Whose 2!

Birthday Boy having breakfast and opening Grandma's card. Lemur was born at 9:10 a.m. and weighed 6 pounds 10 oz. He sure was scrawny! Not anymore though. He got over all the bumps of starting out and is such a healthy, happy boy!
Birthday snack on the deck. He sat out here munching pretzels for about 20 minutes enjoying the sunshine. We had a nice day together. We ran over to the Elk Family's house to use their fax machine (can't get mine to work at our new house!) and Cow Elk gave Lemur a John Deere Tractor and a new outfit! He carried that tractor around all day with him and kept showing it to me and driving it all over the place. He loves it!
We got Lemur a John Deere tricycle for his birthday - that's it. We hid it in the trunk of the van until Hunter got home from work - 6:00, the earliest he's been home in weeks. Lemur wasn't sure what was going on.

He's figuring it out though!
Cool new bike!!
I love this pic - having a thoughtful moment - reflecting on his AWESOME birthday!

No candles? No problem. Use stick matches. Lemur even tried to blow them out. I think they burned down to the frosting before he actually blew them out. He at 2 cupcakes... yum!

Lemur doesn't understand why he has to walk in the DITCHES and not up on the HILLS.


We ended the night with a bike ride...
... and 1 little Lemur jumpin' on his bed. Cute, isn't it? HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEMUR! We LOVE you! What a fun addition to our family!








1 comment:

David and Esther said...

Happy birthday kiddo! What a cutie! I'm sorry I spaced it, but that's not unusual for me. I spaced a meeting last week, another scout meeting last night and was really proud of myself this morning for remembering my dentist appointment today....Until I got there and they told me it wasn't till next wednesday....sigh...what's wrong with me?