My SIL (Mare) gave me these cute hat hooks. I put together some pieces of barn wood (yes, I have a collection) and made this cute hat rack. I love it, even if it is really heavy. Hunter has tons and tons of hats. I have hat racks all over the barn for his hats. He wears one every day to work and when he comes home he leaves them all over the place. I never know where I might find one. I don't get annoyed by it like I could, instead I think of it as his way of saying "I love you, Zookeeper!" during the day while he is at work and when I least expect it. He leaves these love notes on the bathroom floor, next to the couch, by the wood stove, on the kitchen counter and other random places around the barn. When I find his hats, I smile, pick it up and hang it on a hat rack where he can find it when he needs it.Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Hat Racks
My SIL (Mare) gave me these cute hat hooks. I put together some pieces of barn wood (yes, I have a collection) and made this cute hat rack. I love it, even if it is really heavy. Hunter has tons and tons of hats. I have hat racks all over the barn for his hats. He wears one every day to work and when he comes home he leaves them all over the place. I never know where I might find one. I don't get annoyed by it like I could, instead I think of it as his way of saying "I love you, Zookeeper!" during the day while he is at work and when I least expect it. He leaves these love notes on the bathroom floor, next to the couch, by the wood stove, on the kitchen counter and other random places around the barn. When I find his hats, I smile, pick it up and hang it on a hat rack where he can find it when he needs it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
what a cute idea! it's super adorable. Where do you find the time????
Post a Comment