Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Purple Critters, Purple Flowers

The critters and I ran to a local Greenhouse after school and got a few annuals to brighten the place up. We've planted lots and lots of seeds, but it will be a while before they bloom and I just couldn't wait for color!
It's so nice having critters that love to be and work outside as much as I do. I had a bunch to do inside this afternoon, so Monkey and Bee offered to plant the flowers for me.

I put aside my Type A! perfectionist personality and let them do it, knowing full well that seeds and plants planted by children generally grow better than those planted by adults. I have no idea why that is, but it is the rumor. Studies have shown..... Anyway, they did a great job, found a few pet worms, which they will allow to continue to live in the flower bed, got muddy fingers, then went happily on their way for a bike ride. Bee got released today from her Physical Therapist to ride her bike!!!! She was really excited!


No comments: