Monday, May 12, 2008

Goin' to the Ranch

We went to "the Ranch" for the weekend. Mama Fox and her two kits were there. Vixen didn't want her picture taken very bad, but little Tod fox didn't care. Chameleon got him to smile a bunch! It was fun having Mama fox and her two kits there. They went back Sunday morning with Chameleon... I didn't get pictures of some of the lil' lizards or Ma Lizard or chameleon, but they were all there, along with Mustang on Saturday. He went home Saturday evening to see Mare and the colt who is 1 week old now! We had a really nice weekend. It's always fun to hang out around family because everyone just accepts us for who we are and over looks our weaknesses.
Tod fox is all grins! He is the happiest baby!

1 comment:

kjha said...

Cute pictures! I tried hard to leave a comment on your birthday post but it wouldn't work. I had wanted to say that I celebrate alot with ice cream! I live hearing about the rest of your family too. Thanks for sharing!