Thursday, May 29, 2008

Flower Power

I love flowers! I love to plant them, I love to smell them, I love to look at them. I have been waiting for my peonies to bloom for several weeks, then last weekend one of the critters drug the hose around the house and smashed the plant. I propped it up with a cone and it bloomed in spite of the injury. It is beautiful!
Iris are such curious looking flowers!

Interesting how tall these iris blooms shot up, way over the top of the plants!


Don't you just love the little Johnny Jump Ups?



Of course petunias are a good old stand by.
My favorite flower is the lilac and the sweet pea, but I don't have any lilacs and the sweet peas are about 1 inch tall right now. I remember burying my face in bouquets of sweet peas when I was little, I could just drink in the smell of them! When I die, I want a lilac bush planted on top of me. I think lilacs and sweet peas will bloom constantly in my world! And yes, I love the lilac and sweet pea fragrances that Scentsy has!




No comments: