Sunday, July 12, 2009

We went to our favorite watering hole with some friends. They had never been there and loved it. The critters cooled off in the water. Bunny Rabbit and I cooked in the hot shade, man, it was hot. I did get my feet wet chasing Lemur around and that felt good. We had our 15 passenger van full to the top with critters and then on top of them lots of inflated tubes and floaties... I'm sure we looked like the Beverly Hillbillies.

The critters like to play on the big yellow tube that serves as a buoy. It provides them hours of fun. They also had fun on the water slide. but I didn't make it over there to take pictures of them.


I have been having the critters stay up after family prayer at 6:30 to weed the garden and flower beds and strawberries and raspberries.... they love it, can't you tell? Our yard is starting to look a little better now though, thanks to them. It has been kinda hot in the afternoons, so we get the weeding done when it's nice and cool.


Sleep outs are so much fun. We have a great deck that the kids like to sleep out on. The bugs aren't even too bad this year... knock on wood. I'm so glad my critters are such good friends (most of the time) and that they like doing things with each other.


When I go grocery shopping once a week, I dump the critters off at the pool and then go shopping with the two little boys. It's nice for everyone except for Lemur who usually misses his nap time that day.

The 8 critters at our own Statue of Liberty.


1 comment:

David and Esther said...

yeah! she's blogging again! I've missed you! All of your acivities look so nice and cool.