Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Funny Farmily

Posted by Picasa
I had fun taking lots of pictures while we were camping. It's been two years since I got good pictures of the critters to hang in our barn. Some are silly and some are cute... enjoy seeing our Funny Farm-ly! (Thank you Kathryn for teaching me how to do collages!! Yes, I figured it out and now ya'll will get to see lots of collages because they are so fun to do!)

3 comments:

kjha said...

Those pictures are all very cute! Good job! (By the way, you can copy and save them to your other photo programs then have them printed in the collage format!)

David and Esther said...

Cute pix Carla! Now you have to teach me how to do it! Hope your weekend was great!

kjha said...

O.k. what is the black hole jar. And what other jobs for kids under age 9 do you have them do? i think the consequence jar will last through the school year too...