
We had a fun 4th of July. I had to work first thing in the morning, but after getting that out of the way, I had a great day. Hunter and the critters worked on the front yard. We are trying to get it landscaped. If we can get all the dirt moved that we need to, we can plant grass this fall and hopefully I can get the flower bed like I want it and even plant some goodies in there. We ended our night with fireworks... of course... and....

It was a nice hot day, but we got seats in the shade this year.... aahhh. We went to a demolition derby - one of my most favorite things in the world!!!

crashin' up, bangin' up fun!

Things got crazy when one car got smashed right up over the logs and through the fence where the judges were sitting. You shoulda seen the judges scatter!

We stayed cool with ice cream, lemonade, ice water and snow cones. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment