
We went for an evening drive on the 4-wheelers. Cowboy has a trailer and we totally go "red-neck" by putting chairs on it for all the critters to sit. I'm sure we are a sight cruising along... but we didn't actually see anyone, so Hunter didn't have to get embarrassed by our "red-neckin'" ways. Bunny Rabbit and I sat on the 4-wheeler with Hunter. Cowgirl and a bunch of dogs sat on the other 4-wheeler with Cowboy. Yeehaw! It was a nice cool ride. Wish we would have seen some wild life... besides our critters, I mean.


Cowboy took us on a drive up to Florence, an old mining town. It began in the late 1800s and was a booming town of almost 10,000 people there for a while. There are still some active claims up there. We found the cemetery and wandered around a bit. There were some run down old cabins still standing that were pretty cool. Above - the graves of the Chinese miners - exhumed. They took the bodies back to China.

It was a long, hot drive, but the critters had fun in the back of the pickups. Sure was a pretty drive! We stopped and had hot dogs etc. for lunch and drove back to camp.
Sorry I didn't get pictures of the mess Bunny Rabbit made pooping all over me. Somehow none of it got on the pickup seat, but you should have seen my jeans and shirt... holy shirt!! It took Hunter and I a good 15 minutes to get him cleaned up. Wish we would have been near a "crick" because all three of us needed a bath!


1 comment:
Looks like you guys had fun. I know I'm weird but I think that old graveyard is SO COOL! It's so beautiful with the ancient tombstones and the grass growing around them. Perhaps I should see a therapist
Post a Comment