Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lemur and Bunny Rabbit

Lemur has been so fun this summer. He is two now and we are seeing him assert his Independence. He is becoming quite a thoughtful little boy. He can see something that needs to be done and just does it. For example, we were reading scriptures the other night, and Mr. Zucherman didn't have any scriptures. Lemur got off of Hunters lap, found a set of scriptures for Mr. Zucherman and took them over to him. Then he climbed back on Hunters lap and settled back in for scripture study. Then later Mr. Zucherman was reading, and Lemur saw that his glasses were across the barn. He went and got the glasses and took them to him so Mr. Zucherman could read. :)
Two tired boys crashed in Bee's lap.



Bunny Rabbit is so dang cute and fun. We are loving every minute of him. He is starting to smile tons and tons. He is so happy and content. He is sleeping 6-7 hours at night now!! Yahooo!!!



Lemur sure loves Bunny Rabbit! He is really sweet with him. He likes to touch his hair and his little hands, and he gives him sweet soft kisses. I hope this is the beginning of a good friendship.

1 comment:

David and Esther said...

Oh my goodness look at that big smile! He's just such a wittle cutie wootie patootie. I wish I could here the little noises that babies make when they smile too. Oh so cute! I'm getting all mushy baby hungry.