
My little cliff hanger. She hung on... for a while, at least. Then splasho - into the freezing cold water she went. She was shocked that the water was over her head, but swam over to a big rock to safety. She scraped up her shin pretty good, but later wanted everyone to go back swimming there, and they all jumped off the rocks in the hole.

Porcupine and Monkey had fun playing with their Hotwheels they brought. Little Buckaroo had fun playing with them, and Lemur got in their way... a lot!

Hunter took Lemur, Bunny Rabbit and I on a 3 hour 4-wheeler ride. He took us all over where he and Cowboy hunt in the fall. It got a little bumpy, but Bunny Rabbit just looked around with big eyes and actually smiled when we hit the big bumps. Crazy critter! Lemur LOVED it, of course!! Even after we drove for 3 hours he was still mad when he had to get off the 4-wheeler.

WOW!!!! What a view!

I felt like I was on TOP of the WORLD!!! Holy smokes! It made me feel pretty small and insignificant in the whole scheme of things. Isn't the Lord awesome in what he can create? Wo.

Getting a drink out of a spring.... aaahhhH!

The Cowboy family went with us. Here is Buckarooette, Cowgirl, Cowboy and Little Buckaroo.
1 comment:
It looks like soooo much fun! It's so much more fun to go camping with another family when you have children I've found.
Post a Comment