Thursday, June 4, 2009

Random Shots

Grandma's never get tired of holding their grandcritters!
Wednesday morning I got up at the early hour of 9:00 and went out to the dining room. The table was beautifully set with my favorite breakfast, and a basket full of goodies to pamper mom with (scented lotion, scrubbies, bubble bath, candy, necklaces) and a nice note from Porcupine, Penguin and Bee. It appears that Porcupine was the supervisor...

and Penguin and Bee were the chefs



You know you are a seasoned Dad when your critter climbs all over you when you are reading and it doesn't even phase you.

I love the innocence of youth... these two played in the mud all afternoon building reservoirs, dams, rivers and lakes... Playing in the dirt was one of my most favorite summertime activities.

So cute and clean after bath!





1 comment:

David and Esther said...

oh the cuteness! Good kids! I'm glad you don't freak out when your kids get dirty and muddy. Good job penquin, Bee and Porcupine for taking care of my Sis.