We had a great first day of summer. First thing in the morning we had a pow wow about summer chores, dishes, menues, snacks, jobs etc... then the critters went to work. They all got along great and had fun together.

I got the critters a cheap slip-n-slide. It was a little cool to get wet, but everyone did. It was funny to see Steelhead going on the slip-n-slide, he was almost as long as the slide. I was taking video, but Penguin got these cute shots.


Love this action shot of Porcupine almost wiping out Lemur. Lemur laughed when he got up.

This picture is one to make all of you feel better about yourself... I still have a few tons of pounds to lose, but I feel better than I have in quite a while! I even enjoy bending over now - pulling stitches feels better than bending over a 7 pound baby!

Monday was a beautiful sunny day, we had lunch on the patio with a nice breeze.
2 comments:
you look great! Really! You even got your hair done! That's more than I get done on most days!
All the pictures are so fun. you were right, pictures are the best! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment