
We were thrilled when Mustang stopped to see us one afternoon. We haven't seen him in a long time. He came to meet Bunny Rabbit. It was fun to have him here for a few hours. The critters all worship the ground he walks on... that's a big responsibility Mustang! Thank goodness he walks straight and tall - a good example to my critters. (like all my brothers are)

We have been picking strawberries like crazy. I can't take credit for the beautiful strawberry patch - it was here when we came, but it sure is producing like crazy. The critters have been pretty good about picking.


Three of the critters are going on vacation with their Grandma to Michigan - I told them one day, (while we were picking strawberries) that I was really going to miss them. Martin said, "ya, just because we won't be here to help you pick strawberries." Well, that might be part of the truth, but I'd miss them even if we didn't have strawberries to pick.

Love this sweet picture of Penguin and Bunny Rabbit. The critters have been doing a lot of reading this summer. I'm glad my critters like to read - it's quiet! :)
1 comment:
Love that photo of G with C! And your strawberry patch... how lucky is that? We've been trying to figure out a good place because we all love strawberries.
Post a Comment