Just another up-date so you don't have to call and ask and have your head bit off by me, the Zookeeper because I'M STILL PREGNANT... and apparently will be for a while. NOTHING is happening down there. still nothing. I started crying on the exam table. Have you ever done that before? I'm sure it wasn't the first time it happened to my doctor. Dr. thinks that I just might not go into labor on my own like with Lemur. Since I am a probable C-section delivery, she couldn't just send me up to the hospital to get induced, we have to have an appointment so they have enough staff on hand to do the c-section if I need one. SO: Monday morning at 8:00 we'll go in to be induced. If the Pitocin does not work within 5 or 6 hours (meaning if I don't dilate at all like what happened with Lemur) then we'll have a baby via c-section. SO... hip, hip, hooray, we'll have a baby by at least Monday. I'm really praying I'll just go into labor on my own this weekend. We planted a bunch more of the garden on Friday night... and realized our rototiller has been stolen!
We were both so ticked off. We just bought it last year after saving up for it, researching which one to get and having so much fun using it. Man, I'm so mad about that. I hate stupid people who steal stuff. I would have let them BORROW IT!!! We called the police and filed a report. Our neighbor is a detective for the sheriff's department. I talked to him and he said there have been several robberies in the area. He asked if we had anything else we could put up front as a decoy and he will put a tracking device on it and see if we can catch someone. I do have all the info on the rototiller - serial number etc so that will help - IF the stupid robbers are not too lazy to keep it and use it and actually plant a garden with it instead of selling it to a Pawn Shop. If they do that, we'll get 'em because all the Pawn Shops in the area are linked to the Sheriff's department data base of stolen stuff. Ya, so were were totally ticked last night. We have also been looking on Craigs List and some other online classified places. Grrrr!! So as you can tell, I'm in a great mood. I got up at 5:00 this morning and had to work for 4 hours. I could barely walk when I got done. I took a hot bath and that helped my pelvic bone and hips felt better. Not sure what we're going to do the rest of the day: Horseback riding, 4-wheeling, boggin', finish planting the garden, run a marathon. Who knows. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment