Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

I had the best mother's day I've ever had. I woke up to a huge bouquet of lilacs and tulips from Hunter, and breakfast made by my critters (2 days in one week... wow!). On Friday Hunter gave me a massage at Massage Envy for Mothers Day... can I just say... aaaaaaaaahhhh! After church we had sandwiches (my choice... no pots and pans or dishes) then went to a dam about 45 minutes away. It was a beautiful day. We hung out by the river, threw rocks and sticks into it and went for a hike.


Hunter does not believe in staying on the path like the officials in the State Parks would like us too... he took the critters along the side of the river towards the dam. I'm sure we would have been arrested if they had seen us down there. I watched and did not think about how deep the water was there, how cold and fast the river is running, how deep the river is... how much it would cost to get the 5 of them out of jail...


Love this picture!




No comments: