It was a rainy day on Saturday. Between rain showers Hunter put the pump back in after fixing it this week. He got a few more parts to do more sprinklers too. I think this is going to be an ongoing project that he just keeps perfecting. He has done a great job putting it all together and tapping into the old system. Our yard (and weeds) are greening up really nicely!
When Hunter turned on the old system the critters had to run around the yard looking for holes in the pipes and for sprinklers.
Porcupine and Lemur monkeyin' around on the patio.
What ever Hunter is doing - you'll find Lemur doing it too. He even has his own little shovel to work with.Oh, I didn't get a picture of it, but my talented Husband also fixed our stinkin' sliding glass door this weekend! It was so hard to open and shut, and extremely frustrating!!! I am so happy Hunter fixed it - little things make me happy. He took the door out of the track, put in new rollers... you know, with rollers that actually ROLL, and put it all back together, along with a screen door - that will be so nice to get a breeze in the dining room! I am SO THANKFUL that my husband can do anything and everything! He is one of the smartest people I know. I love how he can figure things out and just fix them.
1 comment:
everything is looking so green and beautiful! I miss greenery! Your yard is going to be so fun and gorgeous. I'm covetous of your yard.
Post a Comment