I cannot tell you how much I love lilacs. It was one of the things on my list that our new house had to have. (well, I WANTED them, but it wasn't a deal breaker) I am so glad our new house has three huge lilac bushes. I am going to start transplanting shoots off of them this fall and make a hedge all along the South side of our property. It is going to be divine. I love the look of lilacs, but mostly I love the smell of them. I can just drink them they are so delicious. I need to talk Scentsy into making JUST a lilac scent - not Lilacs and Violets... just LILAC! This afternoon I'm going to go cut a bunch this evening and bring them inside. Aaaahhhhh..... Please plant a big lilac bush on top of my grave when I go. There will be lilacs in Heaven, I'm pretty sure of that.Sunday, May 3, 2009
Lilacs are my favorite!
I cannot tell you how much I love lilacs. It was one of the things on my list that our new house had to have. (well, I WANTED them, but it wasn't a deal breaker) I am so glad our new house has three huge lilac bushes. I am going to start transplanting shoots off of them this fall and make a hedge all along the South side of our property. It is going to be divine. I love the look of lilacs, but mostly I love the smell of them. I can just drink them they are so delicious. I need to talk Scentsy into making JUST a lilac scent - not Lilacs and Violets... just LILAC! This afternoon I'm going to go cut a bunch this evening and bring them inside. Aaaahhhhh..... Please plant a big lilac bush on top of my grave when I go. There will be lilacs in Heaven, I'm pretty sure of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lilacs definitely have a heavenly smell!
beautiful, they make me almost as happy as tulips.
Ditto...except the part about having some in my yard currently. I will though! The yard, fortunately or unfortunately, is a blank canvas!
Post a Comment