Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sleepin' Lemur

Lemur had a hard time napping this vacation. During school he had been napping around 11:00 for a couple or three hours. I think there was always so much going on that he didn't want to miss out, so he just didn't sleep. Then he'd catch a nap in the car if we were out and about, or just not nap at all. We'd go to bed late, sleep in late, then he wouldn't nap etc. etc. This was the first time he has "crashed" on the living room floor. He was one tuckered out Lemur. Then today with church starting at 1:00 he didn't get a nap and fell asleep during dinner at 5:30. I crossed my fingers and put him in PJ's and tucked him in bed, but that 5 minute nap in his high chair charged his battery for another four or five hours. I just put him down and... dang, he started fussing again. Time for some good old cry therapy!!! I'm tired and I want to go to bed. I can't wait to get him back on schedule again this week. He is NOT old enough to quit taking naps.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Right there with ya girl. Nait schedule was completely thrown out for two weeks are we are paying for it now! Good luck! Mines young enough to adjust easier. Hope your goes well!