Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lizard Family comes for a visit

We had a fun (too short) visit from the Lizard family Friday night and Saturday. Ma and Pa Lizard went to the Temple early Saturday morning. We made pancakes together (I had lots of help!) After they got back, Ma Lizard and I worked on some projects together while the critters played. Hunter and Pa Lizard went out and about looking at Hunters drying walnut lumber and spent a while at Sportsmans. Then we all went and looked at a house together.
Li'l Lizard #2, # 4 and #3 had a tea party with Lemur. They sure love Bee! When they had to leave, Li'l Lizard #2 said to me through her tears, "I'll really miss your sister!" They love to play with all of Bee's cool "big girl toys."

Monkey and Li'l Lizard #1 disappeared as soon as they got here Friday night. They played Lego's all night, read books in bed, played on the computer and played outside. They wished they lived closer so they could be together more!

1 comment:

David and Esther said...

Jealous once again that I can't be there to have fun with everyone. I would love to be able to see you and your kids and Lizard and Fam, and the Horse Family. I miss everyone so much.