
One of the critters asked me this weekend "why are there so many pictures of Lemur on the blog?" Actually, now that I think about it, I think it was Hunter that asked me. I told him that after school and on weekends I am so busy I don't have time to think about taking pictures. During the day, it's just Lemur and I at home while I work and he... destroys the barn. I have time to grab the camera and snap shots of how irresistible he looks, even when he is standing on the table, dumping cereal out of the boxes, pulling the cats tail or sitting on top of the lawn mower. I also told Hunter that Lemur is just so darned cute, just like baby animals; they are so cute when they are little, and then they grow up and get... well, get like Hunter and Zookeeper and who cares about taking their pictures! Who wants to look at us anyway? I'd rather look at Lemur, wouldn't you? I will try to do a little better job of putting more pictures of the other critters on, but I can't promise anything.
So today, Lemur was driving his favorite toy around the barn. He was even making bbrrrrr noises while he drove and he'd beep the horn now and then. He would get really mad when he ran into something and couldn't figure out how to turn the darn thing around. It was cute, and I had time to think and take pictures... who can blame me?
1 comment:
Cool family blog i like the idea.. im sure your family loves the pictures... www.richesten.blogspot.com
(Get anything and everything you want)
Post a Comment