Last Saturday we went out to the desert to shoot my new gun. The Hunter shot it first to make sure everything worked right, and then I got to shoot it. I was a nervous wreck! I don't know what was the matter with me. It is the biggest gun I have ever shot, and it's only a 7mm. I have shot .22, hand guns, shot guns and of course, BB guns (hehehe) but not one this big. I think another thing that made me nervous was that Hunter had told me it had a really sensitive trigger and to be really careful with it. He was right, the trigger is extremely sensitive. It took forever for me to fire the first shot, and wow! It kicks! I think it hurt so bad because I was really tense. I shot it again (and I think I even hit the target both times!) then I let the boys try it. Friday, September 5, 2008
Shootin' my new rifle
Last Saturday we went out to the desert to shoot my new gun. The Hunter shot it first to make sure everything worked right, and then I got to shoot it. I was a nervous wreck! I don't know what was the matter with me. It is the biggest gun I have ever shot, and it's only a 7mm. I have shot .22, hand guns, shot guns and of course, BB guns (hehehe) but not one this big. I think another thing that made me nervous was that Hunter had told me it had a really sensitive trigger and to be really careful with it. He was right, the trigger is extremely sensitive. It took forever for me to fire the first shot, and wow! It kicks! I think it hurt so bad because I was really tense. I shot it again (and I think I even hit the target both times!) then I let the boys try it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment