Monday, September 8, 2008

A Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Monkey crashed and slept for almost 3 hours. Ahh, I love Sunday afternoons!
Steelhead does this everyday if he can, not just on Sunday! After we got the logs Saturday, he came home and slept for three hours!

While I was taking a nap, these critters were outside building a tent out of old tent poles, 1x1 redwood porch railings, packaging tape and blankets. They worked together for three hours designing, building and playing in their tent (and no fighting!!). They had a great time... until they had to take it all down and put it away. They are already planning on building it again on Friday and sleeping out in it.



Leg wars on the swing... sounds fun!


1 comment:

Tami said...

vhalypoYour family is so super cute. I was so happy to get in our quick hug. Maybe next time we can make it a little longer visit.
I;ve always been envious of your "outdoor" skills, from gardens, to flowers to shooting. I hope to be just like you one day!! Love ya, T