
I think all of us like shooting skeet the most. I'm not nervous when I shoot the shotgun like I am when I shoot my rifle (see the next post). The boys are pretty good shots. I think I even hit about 50% this time. The girls "pull" and let the clay pigeons fly.


The critters have fun when we go out to the desert to shoot. Unfortunately a lot of other people go out there too, and drop their junk. We've found all kinds of stuff out there, from old computers and chairs, to a pair of roller blades and... Porcupine found some... uh,
women's underclothing. Yup, all kinds of cool stuff. The critters do lots and lots of running around while we are there. It wasn't too hot last Saturday, but it sure was windy! Maybe that's why I only hit 50%!
No comments:
Post a Comment