Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Visit from the Fox Family

It was so fun having the Fox family here, for almost exactly 24 hours... hey, not much, but I'll take it.  We had such a good time, at least I did, visiting, playing with the kids, and watching my fruit trees get pruned by my wonderful Brother-in-Law, Mr. Fox.  THANK YOU!!!  I love my sister's cute, CUTE hair cut.
I showed the little Fox Kits the Montessori Shelf and taught them how to do the work.  THEY LOVED IT!  Vixen's favorite work was the pom-pom work.  She liked the magnetix too.
Yak wanted to work SO BAD, I had to find something fun for him to do so that he wouldn't get into the other kids work. 
Lemur got a chance to do the pom-pom work when Vixen wasn't.
I was really surprised at Tod's LONG attention span.  He just barely turned 2, and normally 2-year-olds don't stick to one thing very long.  He loved spooning the rocks, and then spent a long, LONG time playing with the magnetix. 


I loved Vixen's version of this story, and so did Lemur and Tod.

No comments: