Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Weekend with Lizards

We went to the Lizard Family's Lair? :)  This weekend... all 10 of us, PLUS Ma Lizard's parents were there as well as Mama and Papa Bear and Chamealon.  Talk about wall-to-wall animals!! It was super fun and the critters had a great time playing with cousins.
We went up to the Snow Park about 20 minutes north of town and played in the snow for a few hours.  The critters had a wonderful time.  I spent most of my time at the bottom of the hill videoing the critters.  I got a great one of Martin wiping out - maybe some day I'll figure out how to post video so you can enjoy it too.
After sledding, we watched Lil' Lizard #1 play in a basketball game, and then we had a yummy lasagna dinner, then went to Lil' Lizard #1's baptism.  It was a really nice evening - especially the baptism, AND the refreshments afterwards.  I was a dope and forgot my camera, so I didn't get a picture of Lil' Lizard #1 and Pa Lizard, dang it.  Sunday Lil' Lizard #1 was confirmed by Papa Bear in Church, and that was awesome.  We had a yummy dinner - Hawaiian Haystacks, after church, and then we packed up and headed back to the Funny Farm.  We had to take 2 vehicles to get all of us there since our 15 passenger van is still broke down, but at least we all got to go, and we had a super fun weekend.  Thanks to the Lizard family for feeding all of us and letting us come and have a giant slumber party!

No comments: