Felt book. The pieces are in pockets in-between the pages. It was a little to frustrating for Lemur to get the pieces out, so I ended up putting a wicker basket on the tray with the book, with the little pieces in the basket. That worked better.
Lacing Cards. Everyone has these, right? Just don't put all of them out at once. Sometimes less is more. This is really good for fine motor development.
This is a little wooden village that I've kept for about 10 years. Grandma Panda brought it for Martin from one of her trips to somewhere in the world, I can't remember exactly where right now. I've kept it together in a set because it's so cute and I knew it would get lost. Now is a good time to pull it out - where Lemur can use it in a controlled environment and the pieces won't get lost.
This is a plastic puzzle that goes together easily and makes a "road" for the dinosaur or plane to drive on. Lemur has had fun figuring out how to put it together AND how to wind up the dino and plane.
The cylinder shape toy that everyone has. Great for learning square, circle and triangle, as well as colors.
A left-to-right transferring work. Again, pretty smooth rocks that for some reason young children love. Found the tiny ladle at the $$ store along with the pretty plastic bowls.








No comments:
Post a Comment