Thursday, January 21, 2010

Brace Face!!



The critters didn't have school on Monday which meant it was the perfect day for Bee to get braces. Of course we had to get "before" pictures.  And, being the mom that I am, had to get "during" pictures...


This is a great blackmail picture, don't you think?


Almost done....

Bee was pretty sore Monday and Tuesday.  She ate lots of yogurt, bananas, oatmeal and pudding.  She is diligently brushing her teeth after every time she eats so she can have a beautiful WHITE smile in 2 years.

2 comments:

David and Esther said...

She looks WAY better than some people I've seen with braces. She's probably the cutest kid with braces I've seen. You can dim that kind of beauty!

Jenni Call said...

She looks super cute with braces! Love your new paint colors in the boys bedroom! Hooray for cleaning out the hallways. I really don't ever want a dog...too much human poo to clean up right now! LOL.