Lemur was busy creating a masterpiece on my bathroom mirror in fingernail polish while I was taking a shower. Sigh. I can't leave that critter alone for one minute!!!!!
I can laugh because Clare has done the same thing. Bright red nail polish on the mirror, wall, vanity, sink, and floor. Can you get it off the mirror without damaging it? Good luck!
I just want to thank you sooo much for your suggestion. I made Mia a special basket for nursing time. It is so effective that she will play with the same toy for over a day! Plus a couple candies the idea is golden. You saved my sanity! What a smart lady!
2 comments:
I can laugh because Clare has done the same thing. Bright red nail polish on the mirror, wall, vanity, sink, and floor. Can you get it off the mirror without damaging it? Good luck!
I just want to thank you sooo much for your suggestion. I made Mia a special basket for nursing time. It is so effective that she will play with the same toy for over a day! Plus a couple candies the idea is golden. You saved my sanity! What a smart lady!
Post a Comment