
The other day I was working away (
typity typity type) and I look over my shoulder to see Lemur on top of the keyboard. He had pushed his truck that Aunt Rainbow Trout gave him for his birthday to the piano, climbed on it, then up to the bench and on to the keyboard. I think he wanted to touch the horse in the picture above the shelf. He is always pointing to that picture and grunting at it. I guess he wanted to get up close and personal.

So then I look over (not 2 minutes later) and Lemur has pushed his truck over to this shelf and climbed on top of it. From there he played with the globe and turned the light on and off. Notice he is only standing on one foot!

I put the truck in my closet and then Lemur decided just to climb into the laundry baskets and throw the rest of the laundry around the kitchen. He is such a climber that we now live with the table benches on top of the table, I took the bar stools out to the shed, the step stools park on top of the counters and all the other chairs are upside down or out of reach. Then, of course, I see him climbing up the book case....
No comments:
Post a Comment