Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bloggin' blahs

I have had the bloggin' blahs. Have you ever had them? The past four weeks or so have been insane. I can't even describe them to you or begin to. So, without the story, just know we are alive and doing better. Hunter is currently Hunting (go figure) and I have been holding the barn down by myself. He will be home Saturday or Sunday and I CAN'T WAIT! I love my husband and love him to be happy. I know that going hunting is what he lives for, so I cheerfully help him get ready to go, pack for him, shop for him, bake for him and kiss him and send him on his way. HOWEVER: I miss him a ton. He does so much around here that when he is gone there is a big hole in our family - nothing feels right or goes right. Don't get me wrong, the kids have been great. They have helped out, they haven't fought (much) and have just been really great. All seven critters were here this last weekend and we had a great time together (including Porcupine who did homework for 7 hours on Saturday!) It is just a testimony that we have Mom's and Dad's for a reason. It takes both to make the family work.

In about 4 or 5 months you can ask me about our crazy few weeks... I might be able to talk about it then without having a panic attack. (it was nothing real serious... just a lot of things at once and I didn't feel like blogging it!) So hopefully we are back now and I'll try and remember to take pictures and keep you up to date with life on the Funny Farm!~

No comments: